Wednesday, February 11, 2009

+ve thinking!!!

I had an orthopedics clinical session this evening.. yeah.. with Dr. Ismail Munajat.. a lecturer who will always smile, but ermmm… very SCARY with those basic but killing questions!!! Just been told by Jia Ni this morning, that I had to present the physical examination part… Ok! That’s FINE!! Very scared to death, man.. you see, I prepared nothing!!!! Sigh~ so, with the time limitation I had, I just prepared on whatever I could.. Read through the steps, so that those wouldn’t huru-hara.. [and yeah, I got messed up as usual. Typical `Aainaa!!!] sigh~ A lot of thing, I forgot and I did never heard of.. for example like, another way of checking the synovial fluid which seemed to be so not familiar before had been introduced.. what else, I got gelabah!!! Lucky me, coz he didn’t burst out. If not, dead me!!! I demonstrated on the way of doing Lachman’s test to the group if we are given “big limbs”, and suddenly he said, “You can be a good orthopedic surgeon”. Ok!! My hati seemed to be so melonjak happily, but my thought said, “Yeah!!! Only if I can memorize the anatomy well” [actually, I did say it out. Not sure if they heard it]. Haha~ it seems to be so true. Ok, rather than be too negative, why don’t I put that this way, “Anggap itu as one of the electrons that will strike other electrons which I already have, so that the energy from that strike will keep myself motivated”. Yeah!!! Just be positive.. Like Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar said, “What ur mind believes, the body can achieve”.

Wassalam.

No comments: